What We Provide
From 2003 till date, Drug Rehab York has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab York is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To get there, we
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Make recovery achievable and in reach by implementing peer support and Mutual Aid.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Call us on 0800 772 3971 for more information on Addiction Services available at Drug Rehab York.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).