Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The dependency of an amount of drug and alcohol rehab is the need of an obsessive individual. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
It may vary from rehab to rehab. The treatment program charge thousands of pounds for a day and some are for free. The treatment centre is not dependent on your budget, this is for all.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
Some available insurance companies will pay for addiction treatment such as
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even though not everybody has insurance, there are still methods to enter addiction treatment. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. Another option is to see other rehabs that provide financing alternatives. A place that you pay is often better equipped than a free service offering facility and will not have long queues of waiting patients.
Those who have no insurance, the rehab centre offers them financing.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. Over time you will be able to pay off the debt. You can get your life and career back by investing in successful treatment. Recently recovered user do not spend more on drugs or liquor because they save more.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Treatment Costs For All Addictions
The kind of therapy provided by a rehabilitation influences the full expense of sobriety.
The kind of treatment used will vary depending on the addiction in question.
Many things contribute to the total cost of therapy, facilities, amenities, treatment plan and so on.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 772 3971.
A study on some rehabilitation centres, revealed the following costs for the stated treatments
- £800 - £1200 are the ranges of outpatient detox.
- The cost of the program often includes detox in the price.
- The total cost will depend on the type of drug addiction and the impatient program inclusion.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Rehab
- Compared to residential rehabilitation, it's much more affordable to receive treatment in outpatient facilities for mild or moderate addictions.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- The cost of rehabilitation can be affected by the type of medical care and medicines required for the treatment.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- This medication needs thousand pounds per year.
- It can cost around £4000 a year for Methadone treatment.
The Price Of Addiction
In the end, the treatment of addiction does not cost as much as a life of drug or alcohol addiction costs. With a negative effect on income, alcohol and drug users are more inclined to miss work and change jobs more frequent than someone that is sober.
The costs of drugs and alcohol, lack of work and health problems all add up to a strain on finances.
The Heroin users spend a huge number of pounds on their obsession.
An alcoholic who consumes 12 bottles or cans of cheap beer a day for a year could spend in the region of £8500 a year. However this price tag doesn't involve legal problems, which can cost more thousands of pounds. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The financial prices of addiction are just a piece of the overall picture. The havoc caused on family and friends relationships, and the destruction of life are also part of the equation.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. The most obvious are
- Type Of Facility
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- The cost of an inpatient program is higher due to the costs of accommodation.
- Furthermore, the price tag of these programs is based on the duration of the program and the location.
- Areas that have a higher cost of living will have more expensive centres.
- Treatment Presented
- It is not needed for all rehab programs for the user to go through detoxification first.
- Less monitoring is needed for people in rehab coming off Cocaine as they do not experience dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Such facilities and services like massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are all factored in the final bill you pay.
- The amenities provided in rehabilitation centres frequented by rich and famous people is what makes them so pricey.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- Most rehab centres are not that expensive but the extra facilities can bring the price up.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
For free rehab centres, The Salvation Army is a renowned non-profit organization. People with low incomes can also take advantage of state-funded treatment centres.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
The first step is making a conscious decision that you want to get clean and need help, then follows identifying a suitable rehab centre for you. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We can give you all the help and assistance you need to find a rehab centre that suits you.