Addiction Treatment As An Outpatient
Individuals with a mild drug abuse problem and are dedicated to quitting will find non-residential rehab centres very helpful. They permit the flexibility to keep working and looking after family while in rehab.
To help manage detoxification and withdrawal, a severe addiction to certain substances, such as heroin or oxycodone, is typically best treated in an inpatient residential program.
Outpatient rehab program can successfully treat a mild substance abuse problem caught in the early phases.
People who want a drug treatment program that will allow them to continue with certain aspects of their lives are the ones who benefit the most from outpatient drug treatment programs.
What Is Non Residential Rehabilitation
An outpatient recovery program offers medication and alcohol treatment sessions that can be booked amid different times consistently.
The patients will be provided with medication and counselling and they will have scheduled appointments that they will have to keep but they will still be free to live at home and carry on with their other responsibilities.
Although most attention in non-residential treatments is aimed at therapy, teaching, and giving the addict a reliable framework of encouragement and support, these treatments differ in structure and intensity and provide a variety of services.
An outpatient treatment program may benefit individuals who have a committed, disciplined approach will succeed in recovery.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
The Different Kinds Of Non Residential Rehab
How severe the addiction is, how far the recovery process has gone and the type of substance that was being abused will determine the type of outpatient treatment program that will work best.
Below are the three classifications that are normally associated with outpatient rehab
- 24 Hour Treatments
- Outpatients day programmes provide maximum level of care and system given within an outpatient set up
- In the day program, patients promise to attend meetings 5-7 days per week and an outpatient centre for several hours every day.
- Shared therapy, continued counselling, faith-based therapy, and other alternative therapies, like art therapy, are the what patients agree to as they undergo non-residential treatment.
- After the conclusion of the sessions, the patients are free to return to their dwelling which may be a sober living home or to their loved ones.
- Until the conclusion of the day program, there will still be severe limitations to the individual's ability to handle responsibilities such as school and work.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- A treatment plan is established in intensive outpatient programs with measurable milestones in place to indicate progress.
- The meeting time becomes less each week, as the benchmarks are reached.
- For those patients that want to be able to live their social and work lives while being serious about recovering from their substance abuse problem, IOP is the best choice.
- For several hours a week, patients go to rehab facilities for therapy sessions, shared counselling, preventative training for avoiding relapses, participation in 12-step programs or other mutual aid groups, as it is required when one opts for IOT.
- Ongoing Treatment
- Once a person has undergone the initial drug treatment, they can join support groups that encourage them to be sober such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Such support groups usually meet every week and are carried out under the care of a licensed therapist.
- Some continuing care groups might be gender orientated or age-specific and others may concentrate on a specific part of recuperation.
Perks Of Non Residential Rehabilitation
Outpatient rehab is usually an ideal treatment choice for mild to moderate addictions. These projects are more available and adaptable than an inpatient program.
Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3971 and we can help you to figure out the drug treatment program that will best serve you or your loved one's needs.
Outpatient rehab is considered for some big reasons which include
- Since you're ready to inhabit home amid outpatient treatment, you don't need to pay the expenses of cabin at an inpatient office - making it more moderate than inpatient.
- Usually, outpatient programs can work around your schedule.
- This is useful for the individuals who feel like they can't leave their employment or family for a broadened timeframe.
- Family presence
- During the outpatient program, family inclusion and support is encouraged as loved ones can help you more stay on the path to sobriety.
Locating The Right Rehab Centre For You
The choice of the mode of treatment program for a patient is usually hard to make. It's important to take the first step toward getting help whether it is an outpatient rehab program or an alternative form of treatment.